SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE INVESTING
Learn even more about this topic with the Encyclopedia of Personal Finance™
Many individuals feel a tension between the bottom line and
what they feel is best for the world. Some avoid investing for just that reason.
Others, however, believe it is possible for profits to coexist peacefully with
ethics and morals. For them, dollars need not be at odds with ideals. In fact,
some people believe that investing with the environment, health, and human
welfare in mind is profitable in the long run. As you will see, however, what is
best for the world is often a matter of opinion.
- What Is Socially Responsible Investing?
- CRITERIA FOR SELECTING SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE INVESTMENTS
- THINGS SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE INVESTMENTS MAY AVOID
- OBJECTS OF SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE INVESTMENTS
- Socially Responsible Mutual Funds
- SUMMARY OF SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE INVESTING
Socially responsible investing is growing in popularity.
First, however, we must look at what it is and why the term is so